Kompressor

Guys, what happened to the Kompressor? A few years ago it was one of the most impressive cars on the road. Now it looks like any other small vehicle. What is Mercedes doing with this line? Am I missing something
here?
On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 20:13:37 -0500, "Whisper9999"

engine in that particular car is supercharged. I think the first model out badged "Kompressor" was the early SLK's, SLK230 i think? Calling a Kompressor a line of cars would be equal to calling their turbos a line of cars.
Gotcha! Thx for gently handling the most stupid question of the week.