Larry "exlax" Lovisone

I used to respect your "little shop", your projects all that stuff from another group. If you are not that guy then disregard.
This annoying CRAP you have been posting is juvenile silly garbage. It is
NOT in the spirit of an automotive group. We are here for car info, not crybaby posturing. Go AWAY please., Adysthemic
On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 09:57:46 -0000, "Euromerc the fraud from Flitwick

Oh yes it is. If you ever plan on buying parts for that Mercedes of yours we suggest you don't give your money to Euromerc who claims to have the largest Mercedes parts inventory in the UK. That's the best info you could ever get in an automotive group.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.people.consumers.ebay/msg/e24e24d9718d8971
"Bugger the happy buying experience thing, just make as much money as you can with the least amount of effort... The world is full of customers."
Euromerc on business ethics.

They might also get him to prove that he knows anything more about a Mercedes than how to purchase a dinky-toy one at an auction site...
Here's the only known photo of Nick's (Euromerc) Mercedes SL500. A two-dollar model car.
http://tinyurl.com/2244v8
Click on Bidding History

:>> On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 09:57:46 -0000, "Euromerc the fraud from Flitwick
:>> :>>>
:>>>>I used to respect your "little shop", your projects all that stuff from :>>>>another group. If you are not that guy then disregard.:>>>> :>>>> This annoying CRAP you have been posting is juvenile silly garbage. It :>>>> is NOT in the spirit of an automotive group. We are here for car info, :>>>> not crybaby posturing. Go AWAY please., Adysthemic :>> :>> Oh yes it is. If you ever plan on buying parts for that Mercedes of :>> yours we suggest you don't give your money to Euromerc who claims to :>> have the largest Mercedes parts inventory in the UK. That's the best :>> info you could ever get in an automotive group.:> :>They might also get him to prove that he knows anything more about a :>Mercedes than how to purchase a dinky-toy one at an auction site... :> :>Here's the only known photo of Nick's (Euromerc) Mercedes SL500. A :>two-dollar model car. :> :>http://tinyurl.com/2244v8 :> :>Click on Bidding History Bwahahaha...! Euromerc doesn't know anything about cars. He attempted to rag on a Mercury Grand Marquis by posting a picture of a Ford Escort which clearly showed the blue Ford oval emblem on the front grill.
<sarcasm> " Here is a picture of my Lamborghini. Disregard the Buick name place on the side quarter panel. "
</sarcasm> Nick is a enormously fat and dopey fraud.
:>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------:>- :>> ------ :>> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.people.consumers.ebay/msg/e24e24d971 :>8 :>> d8971 :>> :>> "Bugger the happy buying experience thing, just make as much money as :>> you can with the least amount of effort... The world is full of :>> customers." :>> :>> Euromerc on business ethics.

Nick and the engles attempt to cling to a national glory that died over 60 years ago. Any engle with ambition has left that damp, chilly little island, where those who remain sit around selling whatever is left, while pretending to be "Continentals".
--
"And idiots begat fools, and fools begat morons, and morons
begat imbeciles, and imbeciles begat dufuses. And then