leaking transmission '79 240d

I changed the filter and transmission fluid on my '79 240d.
now, it leaks fluid. Not too sure, but it looks like it coming from around the drain plug.
I removed the alumimum washer and replaced it with a brass one, but it still leaks, not too much possible about 1/2 to a quart per week.
J.
You may have over tightened the pan's bolts and so distorted the pan causing its seal to leak.
Use aluminum washer from dealer... you might want to put a coat of aviation form a gasket on it too.