Leaky SLK

In spite of numerous trips to the dealership my 2001 SLK continues to leak in the rain. Water comes in at the top of the A pillers and drips onto whatever is below... usually my thigh. Dealership thinks it is coming in
past the windshield but has been unable to fix the problem. Has anyone else had similar experences? If so, what do you recommend?
Carter

else
maybe a little silicone job around the front windshield?