Leather trimmers-UK

Does anyone in the UK have a good leather trimmer they could recommend? I am considering having the dull dark brown cloth in my 1988 260E replaced with a
nice lighter leather, like Mushroom or Palomino. I have seen quotes for between 1000-1500 but am keen to hear from anyone who has had the work done.
Thanks,
-- Al Bolton, G4VSQ 1988 Mercedes 260E 155, 000 miles http://www.reading-city.net/Vintage_Radios