Left motor mount bolt removal?

Group, Got my engine and trany ready to pull out, all but the 6MM hex motor mount bolt that is under left suport arm. There is no vertical clearance between the arm and the bolt. How do you get to it and what
tool do yuo use? Eesh! I have been working on it for an hour and I quit(:(
Thanks Bruce Buchanan snipped-for-privacy@the-i.net najurb