Light Switch Removal from 129 Series

Hi,
The head and parking light switch on my '91 SL is hard to turn to any position and probably needs to be replaced. To get the headlights to operate, the switch must be juggled while in the on position. The parking
lights can't be turn on. How do I remove this switch from the console in order to replace it?
Thanks
John