Limited slip for W124 300D?

Thanks! According to my W124 Bible the only thing available was ASD which is electromechanical and as such I'm guessing would be a PITA to retrofit. Does the fact that I'm dealing with diesel diff ratios impact this at all? Forgive my ignorance but who is Dave Miemann and how do I reach him?

Again, Thanks.

JD

Reply to
GP

Nah, diesel ratios don't matter. try meimann.com. he's the 124 guru.

Reply to
Richard Sexton

No joy. There's no Miemann.com and gooling "dave miemann" nets only this thread and an old thread on the Mercedes shop forum.

JD

Reply to
JD

amgdave on googs email service