Limited slip for W124 300D?

Page 2 of 2
Richard Sexton wrote:

Thanks! According to my W124 Bible the only thing available was ASD which is electromechanical and as such I'm guessing would be a PITA to retrofit. Does the fact that I'm dealing with diesel diff ratios impact this at all? Forgive my ignorance but who is Dave Miemann and how do I reach him?
Again, Thanks.
JD

Nah, diesel ratios don't matter. try meimann.com. he's the 124 guru.
Richard Sexton wrote:

No joy. There's no Miemann.com and gooling "dave miemann" nets only this thread and an old thread on the Mercedes shop forum.
JD

amgdave on googs email service
Richard Sexton wrote:

Thanks.