Limp home Mode

Last night, the sun roof was left open during a substantial downpour (rain). On the way home, the windows acted of their own accord , going up and down,
the Radio wouldn't turn off and suddenly, the transmission would drop into neutral. I got it into limp home mode and I disconnect the battery once I returned home because the radio wouldn't shut off, even with the key out. Today, I disassembled and dried what I could, everything is back to functioning normal except I am stuck in Limp Home Mode (second gear). Is this something that the dealer has to reset? Is there a do it yourself procedure?
Always fun to answer myself, just like at the office; It will reset itself once the casue has been eliminated, in this case (I believe) the cause was a pint of water dumped over the center console, particularly the Summer/Winter switch.

(rain).
down,