Linguatronic

I bought a 1998 430S with Linguatronic. Does anybody know where I can get a Linguatronic manual for the german or english version ?
Thanks
Francisco

You may also need the CD for training the system.

Is it the enhanced version, Cunning Linguatronic?
Geoff
--
"Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make history."
-- Jake Grafton
writes:

LOL!
(I wonder if anyone else got that)

What is Linguatronic?
Well lets see, Thomas. There are some natural urges which are necessary for the continued existence of all animals. Now take the birds and bees, for instance. They do things the Republican way that is approved by Bush and all those people with him in the white house. But then there are the democrats ... and all of them practice Linguatronics. Maybe not all the time, of course, but certainly most of the time. And some of them may combine it with Cigaruatronics. Now if you have any more questions ?
mcbrue teachingly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420