linkage cover

I have an 83 300SD, and I was wondering if anyone knew if there was some kind of black plastic cover made to cover the throttle linkage on top of the valve cover? If so where
can I get one, because I cant find one anywhere. Thanks!
There is no such cover.
T.G. Lambach wrote:

My car has one, it's called the "hood". ;) UK-english speakers might call it a "bonnet".
-tom!
Sure about that? My 240 has one that cover the vacuum valves for the throttle.
Chris