Little humor: Nice E420

Hey all,
I've heard about badging under, like putting a 260E tag on a 500E, but this takes the cake.
http://www.cambo.org/albums/Random-Shit/E420.jpg
-Mike
maybe they figured since they spent several thousand on rims and tires that brings it up to an E class.
Probably some kid my age who smokes allot of pot and who's parents have given him way too much money to have such a nice ride :)
it'd be even more ironic if al gore's son drove this (coudlnt resist)

I hate that stereotype... some of us pay for our cars and are clean as a whistle.
-Mike