Live in Illinois? Read this about Mercedes Benz

http://www.mymbusa.com/Mambo/index.php

On 28 Nov 2005 21:31:03 -0800, against all advice, something

I didn't check out all of the invoices, but I didn't see a charge on any of them. In what way is the problems with this car the fault of the dealership?

Yeah, I don't see how this is the fault of the dealership at all. Do they take the Mercedes off the delivery truck and monkey with the car to make it less reliable? Don't get me wrong, I love Mercedes more than anyone, but the newer Mercedes are tragically (imho) not reliable at all, especially compared to the old diesels of the first half the 1980's.
Steve Daniels wrote:

--

thanks,
Darrell

it's amazing what people leave on their attack sites... be glad i only found it amusing, and that the guy you are personally attacking (and telling people where he lives) didn't see it all.
http://www.mymbusa.com/cpg/displayimage.php?album &posA
http://www.mymbusa.com/cpg/displayimage.php?album &posB
http://www.mymbusa.com/cpg/displayimage.php?album=3&pos=1
http://www.mymbusa.com/Boardwalk%20Site/about.swf
http://www.mymbusa.com/HDclips/ChrisK/Car%20Pictures /
http://www.mymbusa.com/HDclips/ChrisK/Car%20Pictures/DSC00527.JPG
http://www.mymbusa.com/HDclips/ChrisK/Car%20Pictures/DSC00503.JPG
http://www.mymbusa.com/HDclips/ChrisK/Vegas.5.eBook/Naked.Vegas.5.eBook.p df
http://www.mymbusa.com/HDclips/ActiveCam /
the page http://www.mymbusa.com/phpMyAdmin/ could be very interesting...
Not to mention, it looks as if HE broke a rear wheel on 4/28/03, and they fixed it for free!! What a whiner. He will need to sell the car to pay for legal fees.