Locating Battery "92"320 SL

I don't mean to sound stupid but a friend just bought this beautiful car on EBay and had it shipped to Canada. We drove it around for a while on temp insurance and parked it for what we expect to be a cold winter. Since it is adviseable to disconnect the battery terminals for a long term storage in an un heated building we proceeded to hunt for the battery itself and failed. Jaguar cars have a battery in the trunk. Should we be looking there also?? Thanks anyone.

Reply to
kennycraze

You may want to check under the rear seat

Steinar

Reply to
Norseman

Don't forget to charge the battery from time to time during the winter, charged batteries do not freeze, discharged ones do freeze.

Alec

Reply to
Alec

Reply to
Peter W Peternouschek

Its in the trunk on the passenger side, behind the protective panel. I would not reccommend disconnecting the Battery as the soft top/hard top and window brain syncronization will be off, causing more trouble. Therefore, just hook up a batt charger such as the Battery Tender.

Reply to
Mehmet Erhan