Location of CD Changer in a Mercedes ML350 (2004)

I have just bought a 2004 ML350 and wanted to know th location of the multi stack CD changer, I have the magazine, but foolishly cannot find the changer? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Open the rear hatch. Right rear side you will see a panel with 2 twist knobs. Turn them to the left and the panel will open. Player is now visable. Unscrew the knob on the right side. CD player swings out.

Karl wrote:

Sorry Karl, I jumped the gun and replied to the post before reading yours.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Open the rear gate and look at the passenger's side panel closest to de gate. It has to "buttons" to open/close a door. Remove the small door and look inside the compartment. Your changer should be there if it was ever installed! If you find just the harnesses . . .the changer is missing.
Hernando