Location of CD Changer in a Mercedes ML350 (2004)

I have just bought a 2004 ML350 and wanted to know th location of the multi stack CD changer, I have the magazine, but foolishly cannot find the changer? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
burnhampaul

Open the rear hatch. Right rear side you will see a panel with 2 twist knobs. Turn them to the left and the panel will open. Player is now visable. Unscrew the knob on the right side. CD player swings out.

Reply to
Karl

Open the rear gate and look at the passenger's side panel closest to de gate. It has to "buttons" to open/close a door. Remove the small door and look inside the compartment. Your changer should be there if it was ever installed! If you find just the harnesses . . .the changer is missing.

Hernando

Reply to
Hernando Correa

Turn them to the left

side. CD player swings

Sorry Karl, I jumped the gun and replied to the post before reading yours.

Reply to
Hernando Correa