Location of fusible link 1980 450sl

I'm wondering if anyone could tell me where the fusible link for my fuel pump is. I have a 1980 450sl and it is ready to go except for this problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

In MB... the fusible link is the overload relay. The relay with red fuse on the top.
Showing my ignorance here...what is MB? I'm guessing that is where the overload relay? Can you give me a location? Please advise. Thanks to Tiger Tiger wrote:

MB is Mercedes Benz.
Usually located in the fusebox... sometime located behind the main battery behind the cover. Silver relay with red fuse on top... it is the only one on the car.