looking for 107 oddities

I SWEAR I saw these online but forgot to bookmark them!!

I've got a 380 SL (1983) and am looking for those clips that are sold that keep the seat belt nearer to you (so you don't have to contort yourself in order to get to them).

Also looking for a good rear windscreen.

Finally, has anyone got a solution for a small car cover for just the interior; any thoughts on parking in the sun or outside in a fairly sdafe area - etc etc.

Thanks in advance...

Reply to
Robert Blank

The covers for the interior with the top down are on ebay all the time....

Reply to
john

Try:

for all of these things. Easier to ask for a paper catalog and browse there. The web site is a bit of a bear to navigate. Prices are fairly competitive for most things.

Reply to
Michael Davis