looking for 380/500sl seat belt holder

I saw recently that there was a clip or holder that put the seat belt for a 380sl in a place that is actually accessible... it was some sort of plastic thing that went under the headrest, and brought the seatbelt
out to where it is besides the seat, instead of behind it.
I am unable to locate it online. Can anyone give me a link for this accessory? I'm a new owner but this is becoming a very important addon!!