Looking for '79 300SD Driver's Door Panel in Blue

Hi everybody,

I'm looking for the driver's door panel for my '79 300SD in Blue in good condition. It seems MB does not manufacture these anymore, and I haven't been able to find a junkyard with this on hand. If you know of anyone to call/email or have one you'd like to sell, please drop me a line.

Thanks,

Daniel

Reply to
Daniel