Looking for a 123 driver window

Hi folks
Just lost a bid on Ebay for a 123 chassis driver's side window for 84 300D. The crimped on bottom rail is rusted and I need to get a replacement in
order to get it ready for sale. Doesn anyone out there have such a part or know of someone who sells just the metal part that can be crimped on?
Thanks
Alex
--
cheg_uevara@@@@hotmail.com

300D.
Alex. You should be able to get one from any wrecker that handles MB,s. Try Potomac (http://www.mbpartsonline.com /) as a start.
I HAD a set of these from a car heading for the wreckers but just replaced my front windows.

My friend just parted a 1981 123, I think he's still got the windows. If still interested reply to this post.
cp
Hi
I'm interested for sure!
Cheers
Alex

OK I'll check on Wednesday, and let you know. Anything else you need?
cp

Well, if the visors/mirrors are beige and the plasitic covers are still intact and functional I could use them both.
Thanks
Alex

Sorry, tough luck on the beige stuff :-)
cp
I called up my friend, he said the parts have already been sold :|
cp

bummer...
Thanks for trying, though!

No problem