Looking for a decent Service place for my '96 S320 in Baltimore, MD!

I need to get some work done really soon and am fed up with my dealer, Valley Motors. Pretty much fed up with all the dealers. So, now I have to find a place to do
work on my '96 S320. Can someone please recommend a good shop in the Baltimore area? I live in White Marsh and will stop by Pars Auto Service on Joppa Road to check them out. Are there any other places I should check out in that area?? I've heard good things about Tyres Auto in Timonium... anyone deal with them with their Mercedes??
Please send any and all advice asap... to snipped-for-privacy@jhu.edu
Thanks in advance!