Looking for a Good Mechanic in / near Baltimore

Hi all, does anyone know of a good Mercedes Mechanic in or aound Baltimore? I don't really know anyone in this area and need a good one for my car....

Thanks Greg

Reply to
Greg

Grungedude

Go to your nearest MB dealer. Go around to the back where the mechanics go to bring in the next car to be serviced. Ask one if he knows a good mechanic outside the dealership who can work on your car on Sturdays, etc. The mechanic will probably suggest himself. P.

Reply to
pkmaven