Looking for a Good Mechanic in / near Baltimore

Hi all, does anyone know of a good Mercedes Mechanic in or aound Baltimore? I don't really know anyone in this area and need a good one for my car....
Thanks Greg
http://www.autowerkesinc.com/default.asp

Go to your nearest MB dealer. Go around to the back where the mechanics go to bring in the next car to be serviced. Ask one if he knows a good mechanic outside the dealership who can work on your car on Sturdays, etc. The mechanic will probably suggest himself. P.