Looking for a Merc C220 but I'm not familiar with spec level Classic, elegance, avantgarde SE????

Looking for a Merc C220 but I'm not familiar with spec level Classic, elegance, avantgarde SE????
Anyone know the basic difference or any link to compare specs
I've read Autotrader but they are even more confused than me
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
JethroUK© wrote:

AFAIK:
Classic: Entry level Elegance: More luxury comfort oriented Avant garde: More luxury, sports oriented
X.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Sounds about right.
DAS
To reply directly replace 'nospam' with 'schmetterling' --
[...]

Add pictures here
‚úĖ