Looking for an oil cooler

Hello,
I have a 1975 300D (W115 body) in need of an oil cooler. Besides being rather rusty, it has a wet spot near the bottom third of the cooler.
Can these be fixed or can a good used one be found? The dealer wants me to put their kids through college with the prices they post. Any information would be helpful.
Thanks,
Marc-Andr
Have you considered putting in an aftermarket oil cooler of equivalent size... just gotta adapt the fitting size...

Do a web search for used mercedes parts, or merecedes oil cooler. I did that and found a used one for my 80 300SD for $150. Got it from Bill's Mercedes Parts, think they are in Gardena, CA. Lots of the used part sites have a form you can fill out and they get back to you if they have it.