looking for MB repair shot in Atl. City NJ vacinity

Hi,
I remember reading posts here a couple of years ago originating somewhere near AC, but I can't remember who it was. Ah yes, the ageing phenomenon....

I'm interested in arranging some work to be done on my car. Can anybody help me locate the shop?
TIA

google ditmre, he has a shop outside of AC
Thanks! That was the name.