Looking for MB Service place in Baltimore, MD.. any recommendations?

Can someone please recommend a MB Service place in the Baltimore area? I have a '96 S320 that I wanna have looked at for various things and don't want to deal
with any dealers. For one, I have a loose rear view mirror (if anyone knows where I can find a nice used one) and am hoping this can be fixed instead of replaced.. Anyway.. please e-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@jhu.edu if anyone knows of a decent shop!
Thanks in advance, Dave