Looking for Mercedes 190 cosworth repair manual

Hello,
I have a Mercedes 190 (W201) Cosworth (2.3-16V), but i dont have any refference material... could someone drop me a link where i could buy/download a repair manual. i tried Haynes but couldnt find the rigth
one :(
Thank You!
Vilius
The Haynes 4 cylinder 190E manual covers the 16 valve, which one were you looking at?
I've used the 190E Haynes book and, with a few exemptions, has kept me out of trouble when trying to fix something.
MTI wrote:

So you say i should be alright with the Haynes 190E book? isnt there a specific on just for cosworths?
Thanks
If you have a specific issue in mind, browse through the pages of the Haynes manual before you buy it. There should be a copy at the local library. If it addresses your need, you are OK. If not, keep on looking somewhere else.
snipped-for-privacy@nic-nac-project.de wrote:

The Haynes 190E four cylinder manual covers the 16 valve. Perhaps your thinking of the Mercedes-Benz Service Manual that has a supplement for the engine.