Looking for molding for W123

Hi, I am doing some minor body repair on my 1983 300d, and I need the strip of chrome/rubber molding that runs on the passenger side front quarter panel. Ebay hasn't been much help for the last couple of weeks
and it's a super long drive for me to the nearest junkyard with any foreign cars. Anyone here know of a place I can look online, or maybe you have a parts car that could provide the part I need? I'd be willing to pay a reasonable price.
Thx. Chris
Right front fender?
You say front 1/4 panel, but the 1/4 panel is the rear fender.
Where are you? Shipping to Timbuktu may be expensive.....

Send an email to MB-USA at the following link to get a price on them - be sure to include your VIN. However, the parts must be ordered/received through a local MB dealership.
http://www.mbusa.com/brand/container.jsp?/care/parts/classic_parts.jsp
-- Colin