looking for old mercedes parts houses

I am looking for an oil cap for my 1964 Mercedes and would like some help locating some places here in oregon that would have something like this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
benzette

Perhaps. I have tried dealers and independant shops trying to find the small machine screws that hold the wood trim on the doors of my 1972 280 SEL to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

Howard

Reply to
Howard Nelson

Why not try Mercedes benz or one of their dealers?

I have been able to buy any part I needed for my '72 Mercedes from Mercedes Benz Canada including small trim pieces and climate control knobs.

Reply to
Jack

go to Mbcoupes.com and look under parts supplier for those who specialize in woodworks.

Reply to
Tiger

Any postwar oil cap will work. Find any MB in a scrapyard and it's oil cap will work just fine for you. Or one of the new plastic ones will work too.

Reply to
Richard

or STAR classics 7689 E Paradise Scottsdale AZ 480

Reply to
wolf1