Looking for owners manual W124 Convertible 1994

Hello, I just bought a E220 convertible (electrical soft top) from october 1994. Great car. But I'm looking for the owners manual for the 'convertible
part'. I just received the general user manual for the E-type car. I don't know if the manual for the convertible option exists If YES... where can I find it on the net. thanks in advance Ganeo