Looking for w110 heater core

Any of you have or know anyone who has a w110 heater core that I could buy?
As well, I drove about 30 miles with the air cleaner off (1966 200S), just
straight open carbs, is it likely that I could have caused some damage?
TIA cp
unless you were in a sand pit no on the air filter question
the case, minus a few cans!

whew!
cp