Looking for W126 Manuals. Either on CD or Book!

Looking for the manuals for W126. If you have any for sale wether it be book or CD, thats fine. Chuck

I just bought one from a seller on ebay for $23 US (incl shipping). It has not arrived yet but I'll check it out when it does, and post to the newsgroup about how it looks.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category4227&item $22661197
Scott D

book
Does the manual on CD have the same content as ALLDATA OnlineDIY?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category4227&item $22661197
don't know yet - I'll post when it arrives.
Scott D

has
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category4227&item $22661197