Looking for W126 Manuals. Either on CD or Book!

Looking for the manuals for W126. If you have any for sale wether it be book or CD, thats fine. Chuck

Reply to
VIPERS969

I just bought one from a seller on ebay for $23 US (incl shipping). It has not arrived yet but I'll check it out when it does, and post to the newsgroup about how it looks.

Scott D

Reply to
Scott D

Does the manual on CD have the same content as ALLDATA OnlineDIY?

cp

don't know yet - I'll post when it arrives.

Scott D

Scott D