LOST! Help PLZZZZ - 86 300E

HI, i recently bought a 86 300E!! and prblms started ! my RPM Gauge is goign up and down and then dies while runnign the car and the car is running! then the car dies eventually sometimes.! THEN i took it to
mechanic and changed Fuel kick back relay! fuel safety relay, some other relay! 3 in total! 2 big black and 1 small red !! i also changed the fuel filter but not the pump cuz its working but the filter was bad!! i also changed the distributor cap and the spark plugs and hada tune up!! and NOTHING!! i spend like 1500 bucks all brand new parts not USED! and the RPM GAUGE is still not working and the car keeps on dying! ? HELP PLZZZ!! it was fine for 1 day and then i had to tow it away again!!! also when i was driving it hesitates the power like the pedal goes in on its own and then it stops and the car slows don or the RPM starts playing or it just dies! so THAT is why i changed all that and NOTHING!! SO PLZZZZ HELP
--
Posted at author's request, using fully moderated http://www.AutoBoardz.com
interface

Next time don't listen to the car seller, they always say "Great Car"'s Bullshit. You need to learn to stay away from trouble. I won't buy anything older then 15 years even for Low mileage.
Re buying older cars..Sometimes you get lucky
Bought my 85 380se last year 220,000 on the clock... Has been very pleased overall..Yeah, there were some fixits to do...Leaky valve cover gasket, replacing a couple door checks, oil pressure sender, and seat adjustment switch, but whaddya want for a 23 yr old vehicle?
i got a 1981 280se and it needs qwite a bit of work but runs sweet