Lost Key

Anyone have any ideas on how to obtain a lost key for a W115 240D? Locksmiths in this area don't seem to be of much help.

--
Randall Brink
Author

You used to be able to just order one but these days you can only get one by taking yout registration, car and photo ID to a Benz dealer and they'll get you one.
Thank you. My local dealer is able to do that for me, and that saves not only the hassle of the locksmith, but a great deal of the expense, as well.
--
Randall Brink
Author