low brake pedal

I have a low brake pedal but the pads on all four wheel appear very good (changed about 10k miles ago). Park pedal is also low. Did a test with the Park pedal lightly engaged and it did not raise noticeably the brake pedal
on a stop. Oh, fluid level has been normal with no need to add whatsoever. Any thoughts on where to start trouble shooting? -george, 2000 ML320
My brake pedal has gotten progressively lower over the past six months. Although it is not dangerously low, it seems to be slowly getting there. All brake pads were changed about six months ago and still look very good. Oh, the parking brake also is going lower. Any ideas where to start trouble shooting? -george 2000 ML320 1999 E300
Most likely your master cylinder is bad... it is dangerous and should be changed right away. Bleed system so you flush all old brake fluids out.