Lube for A-arm bushings

I am replacing the bushings in the A-arms (front suspension control arms) on my '82 380 SL. The MB manual specifically states not to use oil or grease on these metal/rubber parts, but instead to use a "slide
fluid" called "naphtalen", MB part no. 000 989 04 60. The local dealer does not have this part number listed. Is there a newer number or, preferably, a easy-to-find substiture for this?