Lube oil problem

Hi gueys suddenly my engine oil dropped to a very low level,my engine is 240 D,1980 123 model,i dont have any abnormal exhaust or noise. Please advice.

Reply to
elobeed

Refill it with the right oil... 15W40 for regular oil. If it disappear fast again... look for leak while engine is idling.

Reply to
Tiger

Yes fill it up with the oil u use to the level and check for any leaks while the engine is idling. Becareful off moving parts and hot areas of the engine.

Reply to
kandakanda

Are you using diesel grade oil?*

*