M-Class: Experience with higher tire pressure?

My 00' M-Class seems to have crisper handling when I overinflate the tires by 2-3psi higher than recommended. At the recommended 29/29 PSI, the car feels too soft for everyday driving. Is there any harm
to experiment slightly higher tire pressure like this? The tires are OEM Dunlops. Thanks!
On 2004-10-24 16:15:07 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@spammer.com said:

Personally I think that's fine. Just watch the tread wear and if you see the middle/center of the tires wearing away faster, then it's too much.
Also, take note this will hurt your snow performance significatly, and you wet performance a bit...
Marty
PS Ever read fear and loathing in Las Vegas? :~)
I also slightly increase the tire pressure on my cars for the same reason. But the tires lose traction as their pressure is increased.
Never exceed the maximum pressure marked on the tires' sidewall.
It's fine... it's actually nothing... I suggest you try stagger the air pressure too for better steering response... Try 33 rear and 30 front.