magnetic fuel savers or performance improvers

...to get a supercharged gas emission out of the rear end? A personal rocket...who needs a motor car?

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Yes. The best answer is to convert the lead right foot into a feather right foot.

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

Very amusing, though it is not the theory that is asked for here. What the originator of this thread asked for was if there was any first hand objective experience of these devices and fuel consumption figures before and after.

message

Reply to
nihil

No one cares about the magnet

hehe E14 4NS Tiller Road

"nihil" ¦b¶l¥ó news:4dzcb.194$ snipped-for-privacy@news-text.cableinet.net ¤¤¼¶¼g...

Objective???, an experiment without a background theory supported.

Charlie Benz Direct

re-aligned.

hydrocarbons

Reply to
Benz Direct NZ

Objective is perfectly valid, namely to provide an objective, quantitative comparison of efficiency with and without the magnet. There are theories (which may or may not be correct). I am less interested in a questionable theory than quantitative results. So far there are no results.

Of course it is difficult to always have a complete theory of anything complex (combustion dynamics are complex) but that doesn't stop us using it. For example the human brain is too complex to have a theory of how it works, yet we all use ours - I hope.

Reply to
nihil

The consumer society here had proved the magnetic fuel savers had nothing to do with fuel saving.

"Jumping off from the roof of a 10 storied won't hurt"... I won't try it myself but if anyone has, please let me know... Of course, I don't expect any reply in this subject from the test object...

Please note: "The hydrocarbons present did not interact with the magnetic field at all" -- quoted by another PhD.

I remember you are sort of a PhD, as I see you have an UK email address, I hope we weren't in the same college.

hehehe Good night E14 4NS

"nihil" news:g9Xeb.6848$ snipped-for-privacy@news-text.cableinet.net

in

Re: magnetic fuel savers or performance improvers KIND OF makes you wonder were his sheep skin is hanging. or is still on the SHEEP?

CASE

The consumer society here had proved the magnetic fuel savers had nothing to do with fuel saving. "Jumping off from the roof of a 10 storied won't hurt"... I won't try it myself but if anyone has, please let me know... Of course, I don't expect any reply in this subject from the test object... Please note: "The hydrocarbons present did not interact with the magnetic field at all" -- quoted by another PhD. I remember you are sort of a PhD, as I see you have an UK email address, I hope we weren't in the same college.

Reply to
IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN