magnetic fuel savers or performance improvers

Page 2 of 2
No one cares about the magnet
hehe E14 4NS Tiller Road
(nihil)

Objective???, an experiment without a background theory supported.
Charlie Benz Direct
(nihil)

Objective is perfectly valid, namely to provide an objective, quantitative comparison of efficiency with and without the magnet. There are theories (which may or may not be correct). I am less interested in a questionable theory than quantitative results. So far there are no results.
Of course it is difficult to always have a complete theory of anything complex (combustion dynamics are complex) but that doesn't stop us using it. For example the human brain is too complex to have a theory of how it works, yet we all use ours - I hope.
(nihil)

The consumer society here had proved the magnetic fuel savers had nothing to do with fuel saving.
"Jumping off from the roof of a 10 storied won't hurt"... I won't try it myself but if anyone has, please let me know... Of course, I don't expect any reply in this subject from the test object...
Please note: "The hydrocarbons present did not interact with the magnetic field at all" -- quoted by another PhD.
I remember you are sort of a PhD, as I see you have an UK email address, I hope we weren't in the same college.
hehehe Good night E14 4NS
(nihil)

Re: magnetic fuel savers or performance improvers KIND OF makes you wonder were his sheep skin is hanging. or is still on the SHEEP?
CASE
The consumer society here had proved the magnetic fuel savers had nothing to do with fuel saving. "Jumping off from the roof of a 10 storied won't hurt"... I won't try it myself but if anyone has, please let me know... Of course, I don't expect any reply in this subject from the test object... Please note: "The hydrocarbons present did not interact with the magnetic field at all" -- quoted by another PhD. I remember you are sort of a PhD, as I see you have an UK email address, I hope we weren't in the same college.
nihil wrote:

Well, I did try putting some old magnets out of my trashed HDD on the fuel line to experiment, didn't seem to do much. Of course, the alignment of the magnetic dipoles might have been off. FWIW.
The epa doesn't seem to think they make a difference.
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/autos/gasave.htm
Cheers, WS
--
Change to leews to mail.

With common sense, I don't believe this microscopic reaction may help a lot on combustion. Thanks Lee's FTC web site. Those folks have bought the magnets or ionization devices MUST read http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/autos/gasave.htm
Talking about ionization, I quite like the idea of fuel cell. Charlie's hydrogen nuclear reminded me the fuel cell. Has anyone got a fuel cell?
Keith E14 4NS Docklands ... Millwall
???...

have
hand
the
Yes. The best answer is to convert the lead right foot into a feather right foot.
DAS --