Magnetic-style fuel saver/mechanics performance tips

Magnetic-style fuel saver/mechanics performance tips
Tips to Boost Gas Mileage & Performance
What they don't want you to know!
You will learn how to make and install your own magnetic-style fuel
saver to boost your gas
mileage and performance by a whopping 15-25%! Magnetic-style fuel saver kits are sold for as
much as $69.95 and have been tested and approved by independent EPA testing facilities to
improve gas mileage and boost performance (though not at the exaggerated claims stated in most
advertising) however they do work and I have personally used these devices on my vehicles for
many years. It only takes a few minutes to install.
You'll learn the fast and cheap mechanics secret to getting your high emissions vehicle to pass
the smog test!
You'll learn the off-road racing quick setup secret that will give you a whopping 25-30% instant
performance increase edge over your competition, how you can radically improve your gas
mileage & performance on any emission controlled car, truck, boat, or any other gasoline powered
motor when intended for 'off-road use only' in a few minutes, just by temporarily defeating one
emission control device until your 'off-road use' is over, (then you just reset it for street legal road
use)...so simple a monkey could do it!
These tips will pay for themselves over and over again! Every time you fill up at your local gas
station, you will remember how much money you are saving!
When purchased, the Tips to Boost Gas Mileage & Performance will be sent directly to the e-mail
address you specify upon receipt of payment. Please include the e-mail address you want the
Tips sent to with your PayPal Instant Payment or US Postal Money Order payment by mail.
As my way of saying thanks for your purchase - I offer free Tech help and advice. A portion of your
proceeds goes toward helping animal rescue organizations in the central NJ area.
Former CA Consumer Affairs B.E.A.R. and B.A.R. Licensed Technician PayPal or US Postal money orders accepted.
Disclaimer: All information included is for education purposes only! Magnetic-style fuel savers are legal for use on all vehicles. Defeating emission control devices is strictly for non-tag off-road use only! (For drag\ stock car,
off-road rally races, car shows etc.)
You can see this on e-bay, yahoo classifieds or see my link below...
http://www.geocities.com/dx72000/photopagespiral.html
Unfortunately, it simply doesn't work.
Does it come with high performance muffler bearings?
Just make sure you get the stainless bearings with protective sleeves if you are in an area that uses road salt in the winter.

And if this cheap little magnetic gizmo increased gas mileage by 20-30%, then why doesn't any auto manufacturer simply build it into their cars. They'd have one hell of a marketing advantage and could sell a hell of a lot of cars. Could it be that this is all marketing BS and it really does nothing? What do YOU think? LOL
It's BS.
This subject has been out of this group for some time...
DAS