Maintenance on 03 E500

I have a 2003 E500. I'm due for my next service soon according to the maintenance minder system on the car. It says service G is due. I'll have approx 47000 miles when due. Does anyone know what is done or specified for this service? Have you had the same service on your E500? What were the charges? Any suggestions? TIA, Howard

Reply to
Howard

The letters on the dash mean nothing. There is no such thing as a G or a D or any other letter except A or B. The FSS+ services are in number form. Not sure why MB confuses the US market with letters.

12 is an oil change. 13 is an 'A' service. 14 is a 'B' service. 3 is vent filter on a E320 [every 2 yrs or 30K]. 4 is vent filter on a E500 [every 2 yrs or 30K]. 9 is brake fluid change every 2 yrs. 10 is lube the sunroof rails every 3 yrs. There are other numbers but these are the most used ones.

Reply to
Karl