Make year of the following 560SEL engine.

Hi, thanks for all the replies on S320 automatic closing aid question last time. I finally had it fixed by the mechanics and replaced the part. Now I got another question, can anyone check for me that what is the make
year for the following W126 560SEL engine? The number is 11796812025701HV. Thanks in advance.
Best regards Tommie