Man parachutes into a moving Mercedes-Benz

Only in a Mercedes-Benz. Time for some spotted dick! I'm more concerned about the CLK's interior than the sky divers life. I know the parachuter knows what he's doing but he doesn't know what he's stepping
into an expensive car feet first into the leather possibily scratching/creasing the leather.
http://www.ng2000.com/news.php?tp=mercedes