Mantis Climate Control Servo Problems

I recently bought a rebuilt Mantis climate control servo which leaked as soon as I installed it. So I got a replacement which leaked even worse. Has anybody else had problems with Mantis servos, sooner or later?

Thanks

Reply to
Jim Ryan

I have problems with EVERY Mantis servo. We won't sell them anymore.

Reply to
Karl

If the servo you refer to is for a late 70s or early 80s car then you ought to see the digital servo upgrade kit that's sold by Performance Products.

I just ordered one for my '80 300SD; it will be shipped this week so I can't yet tell you about its installation or performance but I'll be happy to be rid of servos and amplifiers!

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

WOW let me know if it works!!!!!!1

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
pool man

This may work fine. But talk about price gouging: there's probably about $50 worth of parts there, if that. Of course, given Mercedes' price on their servos, it's relateively cheap. Good luck with it, T.G..

Reply to
Jim Ryan