Mantis Climate Control Servo Problems

I recently bought a rebuilt Mantis climate control servo which leaked as soon as I installed it. So I got a replacement which leaked even worse. Has anybody else had problems with Mantis servos, sooner or
later?
Thanks
I have problems with EVERY Mantis servo. We won't sell them anymore.
<Jim Ryan> wrote in message

If the servo you refer to is for a late 70s or early 80s car then you ought to see the digital servo upgrade kit that's sold by Performance Products. www.performanceproducts.com
I just ordered one for my '80 300SD; it will be shipped this week so I can't yet tell you about its installation or performance but I'll be happy to be rid of servos and amplifiers!
WOW let me know if it works!!!!!!1
the case, minus a few cans!
This may work fine. But talk about price gouging: there's probably about $50 worth of parts there, if that. Of course, given Mercedes' price on their servos, it's relateively cheap. Good luck with it, T.G..
On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 22:40:06 GMT, "T.G. Lambach"