manual for 1988 190D?

I'm at a total loss, so I turn to the NGs. I just picked up a 1988 190D from a friend, who hates the car and says if I can get it running, it's mine.
http://www.chanscape.net/190D/
I know nothing of diesels and very little of MB. I'm very mechanically-inclined and love a challenge. My biggest hurdle is that i can't find a manual for the car. I've seen several for the E-class of the same year, but none for the diesel. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated
--
Progress is good, Success is better.

if you pay the postage i'll send you the manual on cdrom. from the pic it looks as if you have a leak at one of the injectors. determining which (if any!?!) injector will be the thing ... and then either replacing the unit or its seal. the alternator is easy to take off. just pull out the connector at the back, i think it has a lug that you need to press in while pulling. let me know about the cdrom.

Thanks for the offer. E-mail me for shipping info chanATchanscapeDOTnet . I can Paypal money to you, if nec.
--
Progress is good, Success is better.