manual for 91 560 sel stereo

Anyone know which Blaupunkt was installed in the 91 560sel? Mine has am/fm/cd, and a maze of menus. I just want to get the manual so I can tell what I am doing. Why I don't know, I can't afford to drive it with fuel prices rising so quickly. Thanks

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron

Have you resolved your overly rich running black smoke/fouled plugs issue?

Did I miss that? What was it?

Marty

Reply to
Martin Joseph

No, you have not missed anything. With gas prices being what they are and my 100+ mile roundtrip commute, the mechanic has been put on hold. Good news is I am supposed to be transfered in the next 30 days to an office close enough to cycle to. I estimate a savings of close to $400 per month, growing each time the pump price rises. Once that happens I will be able to put the car in the shop. Thanks for asking. =)

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron

No 560SEL left the factory with a blaupunkt AFAIK. They all came with Beckers.

Reply to
marlinspike

Really? Show's my ignorance on the subject doesn't it? By chance do you know how to identify a Blaupunkt model, or should I check that information in another group?

Thanks for the info Aaron

Reply to
Aaron

I'm guessing if you take it out the model number would be somewhere on the back.

Reply to
marlinspike