manual for 91 560 sel stereo

Anyone know which Blaupunkt was installed in the 91 560sel? Mine has am/fm/cd, and a maze of menus. I just want to get the manual so I can tell what I am doing. Why I don't know, I can't afford to drive it with fuel
prices rising so quickly. Thanks
Aaron

Did I miss that? What was it?
Marty
No, you have not missed anything. With gas prices being what they are and my 100+ mile roundtrip commute, the mechanic has been put on hold. Good news is I am supposed to be transfered in the next 30 days to an office close enough to cycle to. I estimate a savings of close to $400 per month, growing each time the pump price rises. Once that happens I will be able to put the car in the shop. Thanks for asking. =)
Aaron
said:

No 560SEL left the factory with a blaupunkt AFAIK. They all came with Beckers.
Really? Show's my ignorance on the subject doesn't it? By chance do you know how to identify a Blaupunkt model, or should I check that information in another group?
Thanks for the info Aaron

I'm guessing if you take it out the model number would be somewhere on the back.