Manuale d'officina Classe A

Mi servirebbe il manuale d'officina della nuova Classe A 180. Qualche suggerimento su come reperirlo ? Grazie a tutti Fabio

I need Class A 180 technical manual Any suggestion how to get it ? Thanks a lot to everybody Fabio

http://www4.mercedes-benz.com/e/cars/a-class/betriebsanleitung/default.htm It is an abridged interactive manual, not the whole book. But if you are looking for something specific, you just might find it here.
BTW, if you substitute the "a" in "a-class" with an "e", you will get the manual for the E class. Same for S, C, M, etc.
Regards WY
Thanks a lot for your attention This site in very interesting to know the car and useful for me. However I was looking for something more technical.. Something useful for make some mainteinance by myself. Is it possible to find the true workshop manual ? Regards Fabio

You can buy it at your dealer.
Marty