Manuals for 1994 C280

The wife and i recently purched our first MB, a 1994 C280. We have the last three years of maintenace records with it, and plan on going to the same shop as the previous owner used. I would like to learn more on the DIY side of things but have been unable to find a Chiltons or Hayes manual to cover this model. Are there any other good books out there i can get?

thanks,

dan finn

Reply to
Dan Finn