mass air flow sensor, uk

How much should I have paid for one of these in the UK ?
S reg Merc C180
toad

wow a question you coudnt answer eh?

You askin' or tellin' ?
hi toad,
I had one of these replaced on my C180, cannot quite remember how much it was.
I had that replaced the CO2 sensor and some other small part came to around 850 main dealer.
The fault was intermittent loss of power.
Hope it helps Simon C180 W reg