Max ignition advance with turbo in 190E?

I'm designing a W201 190E 2.0 cat with stock 9.1 compression and KE-Jet injection to adopt a little 3K turbo with 10-12 psi boost. I can use 95
or 98-99 octane pump gas. The EZL-KAT octane adjustment has positions 1 to 7 with 3 degrees increments. Position 4 = S is for 95 octane gas and 25 degrees advance @ 3200 rpm. Position 6 = N is for 91 octane gas and 19 degrees advance @ 3200 rpm. The lowest setting is pos. 7 and 16 degrees advance. What do you recommend for the max ignition advance with 95 or 98-99 octane fuels?
Thanks tomant